Dr-Appt02 - w1800


Our Electronic Clinical Systems have now changed. Patients who had online access to our previous system will need to re-register for access to this new system. Please ask at reception for a new log-in and password.

Patients who are requesting online access for the first time, please download the application form:

Online Access

Once you have completed the form please hand this into Reception. You can click the icons below when you have received your access.

Please navigate to Doctor Appointments or Nurse Appointments pages for information on how to see the Doctor or Nurse.

Please Help Us to Help You

If you cannot keep your appointment – please let us know so that we can offer it to another patient.  Due to unfortunately high numbers of missed appointments it has been necessary to implement the following policy:

If you fail to attend for 3 appointments without letting us know prior to the appointment time, you may be removed from the Practice list and will have to find an alternative doctor.

If you change your name please let us know so that we can update your records.

If you move please let us know your new address.  If it is outside our Practice area we will need to transfer your records to your new Doctor.

If you change your telephone number, please let us know so that we can update your records.

Home Visits

If you are either incapacitated or too ill to come to the Surgery you may request a home visit.  Please telephone before 10 am so that the Doctors can plan their rounds for the day.  Be prepared to give the receptionist some indication of the nature and urgency of the problem.


During Surgery hours an emergency is a medical problem that needs attention within 30 minutes. After hours it is a medical problem that cannot wait until the Surgery opens.

Whatever the day or time, if you or someone else experience any of the following:

severe chest pain
loss of blood
or suspected broken bones

go to your nearest accident and emergency department or call 999

Temporary Changes to Services

Please note that due to coronavirus and the need to protect the safety of our patients and staff, there may be some temporary changes to some of the below services.

Please call reception on 01202 433081 if you require more information.

Skip to content