If you are unhappy with your experience of nomination

You can complain to the pharmacy, dispensing appliance contractor (DAC) or GP practice. You can also complain to NHS England or their local NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) if your complaint cannot be resolved:

For more information visit:
www.hscic.gov.uk/eps/patients, your pharmacy or GP practice. (Dec 2014)


Skip to content