Repeat Supplies of Medicine
To provide a safe and speedy service all prescription are computerised. If you are taking regular medication a printout of all your drugs will be attached to your prescription. When you require a repeat prescription please tick the items you require.
You can order repeat prescriptions by:
- Handing your medication printout into the Surgery
- By post
- To one of our local Chemists
- Online service (see the buttons at the bottom of this page)
- By using our dedicated email address: [email protected]
Electronic Prescription Service
Our Electronic Clinical Systems have now changed. Patients who had online access to our previous system will need to re-register for access to this new system.
Please download the application form: Online Access
Once you have completed the form please hand this into Reception.
Thank you for your patience.
EPS Nomination Form
Do You Pay for Your Prescriptions?
Prescriptions are free for:
- Men and women over sixty
- Pregnant women with a valid maternity certificate
- Children under sixteen or up to nineteen in full-time education
- Mothers of babies under twelve months
- People who receive income support (check list on Form P11 from Social Security or Post Office)
- People with family credit
- Certain chronic conditions